In today’s appearance conscious world, everybody wants to make an impactful style statement. Along with wearing smart, sharp and attractive attire it is important to co-ordinate your look with the right accessories. Watches are a classic item to give an elegant, funky or sophisticated look to any outfit, according to one’s choice. Bernard H Meyer watches are a smart choice when it comes to enhancing your appeal.
Why Bernard H Meyer Watches?
The Watch Company was started more than a century ago, in the year 1871. Yet, it continues to bring out the highest quality time pieces even today. So much so, it is a status symbol to own any Bernard H Meyer watches. The watches are very stylish, classy and elegant. Their time-keeping precision is also very well renowned. The watches, though expensive, are sturdy, and possess the best of features. Some of these are- amazing, well crafted designs, usage of high quality metals, real gemstones, some watches have chronographs too. These are high fashion, designer brand watches manufactured with typical Swiss precision and attention to quality and detail. There is a wide range of luxury watches available under this brand. Hence, there is something for everybody.
Different types of watches on the market:
These are watches that can be worn to match or co-ordinate with any attire. Characteristics are round or oval dials, gold, silver or steel inlays or leather straps.
These watches are meant for high end occasions. They usually have gem encrusted inlays.
Sport watches are meant for those people who enjoy outdoor sports and activities. These are made from lightweight materials which are usually water resistant like polyurethane.
Fashion watches are those that correspond to changing and evolving trends. They are usually bought as collectibles.
High technology watches are of the modern, digitalized kinds which possess features like GPS, Altimeters, Barometers, and so on.
A few Bernard H Meyer watches:
1. The Bellezza Watch- Costing $999, this is an elegant watch meant for formal meetings, high end parties and gatherings. It comes in a stainless steel case, has a butterfly dial and a crocodile printed genuine leather strap.
2. The Classic Skeleton Watch- Among the most expensive of the Bernard H Meyer watches range, it costs a whopping $2598. It has an open dial, with Arabic numerals for the numbers 6 and 9. The pattern on the dial is a mystic skeleton.
3. The Diamond Starlette watch- Costing $2468, it is a slim, breathtakingly beautiful watch, suited for women. It is ebony black in color, encrusted with diamonds on the dial.
4. The Flamingo Blue Strap- One of the funkier watches in the range, it has a wide, oval dial with Arabic numerals for 3 and 6. It has a blue strap and pink dial.
5. La Retrograde- Costing $1766, it is a sophisticated, stylish watch. It has a black face, with a stainless steel strap, encrusted with sapphires and crystals. It is best suited to rich, polished businessmen’s wrists.